Roku gives the least complex approach to stream excitement to your TV. With a large number of accessible channels roku.com/link visit here for more subtleties.
Roku Download for Windows – Download Latest version (126.96.36.199428) of Roku for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit directly from this site for now.
How To Install Roku on Windows PC
- To install roku.com/link Roku For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Roku full version on your Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Roku “
Choose one of the app from the search result list.
- Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Roku on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Roku Features and Description
The Roku mobile app is a application for iOS and Android™ devices that turns your mobile device into our ultimate streaming companion for Roku streaming players and Roku TVs.
To use the Roku mobile app, you must connect your phone or tablet to the same wireless network as your Roku device. Certain features require a compatible Roku device, and may require logging in to your Roku account.
Complement your Roku streaming experience and use the Roku mobile app to :
• Use your phone or tablet as a remote control for your Roku device
• Browse a hand-picked selection of great movies and TV shows using What’s On
• Use your voice or mobile keyboard to search for movies, TV shows, actors and directors
• Launch your favorite channels directly from your mobile device
• Add channels and games from the Roku Channel Store
• Listen to audio from streaming movies or shows through your headphones with Private listening *
• Cast videos, photos, and music to your TV using Play on Roku
• Use your mobile keyboard to enter text on your Roku device
• Follow your favorite movies, shows and actors/directors using My Feed
THIS APP REQUIRES A ROKU STREAMING PLAYER OR ROKU TV
Certain features require compatible Roku devices and may require logging in to your Roku account.
- Roku.com Search is available only when your connected Roku streaming player or Roku TV supports this functionality. Roku Search is not available in Mexico.
- Searching by voice is available in English in the US and Canada only.
- The Roku app is available in English language only in Mexico.
Mobile Private Listening is available for Roku Express, Express+, Roku Streaming Stick (3600), Roku Premiere, Premiere+, Roku Ultra and Roku TVs
Subscription or other payment may be required to access certain channel content. Channel availability is subject to change and varies by country.